... to you who makes my life complete, you who makes me laugh and live, you who's eyes I want to see for ever, you who sometimes drives me up the trees, but always helps me down again, you who's arms wrap every night protectively around me, you who surprises me with an urge to joy and happyness, you who has no badness in you, you who always wants everybody to feel better about themselves, you who gives so hardly ever expecting anything in return.
You are on of these rare people that have an inner energy that radiates on everybody around you. I don't know anybody who doesn't like you, I know so many who love you.
I love you to bits, you who has the rope to get me out of any black hole.
When you were born years ago nobody believed you will live to see this and other days, but there was always hope and your urge to live your life. Do you remember our wedding day, that day that was so emotional for your family? It was a special day not just for us. You were born with a special heart, but that made you the way you are.
You are the best thing that ever could happen to me and today I want to celebrate you.
'For the good are always the merry,
Save by an evil chance
And the merry love the fiddle,
and the merry love to dance.'
(William B. Yeats)
Yours forever,
young(ish) lady
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment