Thursday, September 20, 2012

early morning


__________________________________________________________________________________

At this time where I should be resting, relaxing, following the wondering ways of my body I am anxious and overloaded with work, changes and worries.
The past nights I wake up at 3am in the morning not being able to go back to sleep. Followed by a long day in the office, the inability to eat while I should, and coming home passing out at eight with splitting headaches. The interview is behind me, but I am not quite sure how it went and where its leading to and I am also concerned that the changes will put me under a pressure I can't cope with and that I will become to be at risk at loosing what is the most precious to me and was so hard to come by.
__________________________________________________________________________________





1 comment:

  1. What's the story Pet, are you ok?

    Are you what I think you are?!

    If so...congratulations, hope all goes well! x

    ReplyDelete