Saturday, February 17, 2018

Tell me a little story

People have an aversion to gossip. I love gossip. I love stories. I try to find the essence
, the thread, the connection. The one that started million of years ago and will end...
Stories are not words, you find them everywhere. The aborigines know what they are talking about.

I love looking at painting, landscapes, pieces of music, clothes, images, watch people working, read stories, blogs, .... You ll know when something is good, carries on the thread, connects, enhances, is strong. It resonates deeply within one.

I look at the painting in the gallery and I trust.
I listen to a piece of music and I understand.
I watch him work and I love.

I met my man about 14 years ago. He was not what I hoped for or wanted, but everything I needed and wished for. We could not be more different and alike the same time.
We clash regularly as we make sense of the world in a different way, but he has a gut feeling for the world, a deep wisdom and knowledge that is older then today. It terribly attracts me.

If you want to know somebody watch them work, sense their connection. I always felt it the strongest with people that work with their hands, trades people, crafts people and people working with people and stories.

My son asked me, what and who is God. I answered, you will know.


I don't believe in religion.
I don't believe in trends..
I believe in the story and in the connection.
I believe in kindness.
I believe in texture and fabric.
I believe in sense and sound.


No comments:

Post a Comment