The last month were just manic, between work, work again, personal dramas and bad luck, xmas was a welcome break, also January started the same way as pre christmas and I was not amused.
Stress levels are shrinking and I got a bonus week of work, but having been diagnosed with gestational diabetes despite eating pretty healthy, put a bummer on things again.
The past week I am struggeling with food combination. Considering I/ us ate pretty healthy before being diagnosed its not easy to change diet as most of the dieticians recommendations are already integreated in hour diet the past year. So it seems to be more an issue of combining foods the right way. More protein with each main meals. I am struggeling with this one as I am not a great meat, fish and egg eater and vegetable proteins don't seem to be doing the trick yet, after a couple of days of monitoring blood levels. I have time till the end of the week to turn things around.
Lets cross fingers I get it working as I would love my baby to be a healthy happy chappy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh hello there! Good to have you all back, got a bit worried not to have heard anything for a long while x
ReplyDelete