My Angel,
so much is happening and its hard to keep up with the things that should be focus of everyones life.
I want to thank you for all the silent support, encouragement and back up you are giving me single handed. You, being the only one knowing the whole story, always listening to me and wisely not always giving in into my many demands and requests. Wisely, so I hope. I just hope also you know better then I where all this will be leading to, because you are the one I am trusting blindly with the map.
My Angel,
one day all of this will need to come together. I will sit on a sunny meadow, watch the clouds drift by and that lone sailing boat out on the grey sea. The smell of gorse will fill my nose and the humming of summer insects my ear. And a that moment - I will be just there and understand.
My Angel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment