The last time this thursday morning and the first time for the skypainter. All this people, most of them highly skilled. I met the cute QS again, the one from years ago - that highprofile job.
And I am laughing when the government suggest that people are not sufficient skilled. That guy was brilliant. They are, okay maybe not IT, but seriously this people with their brilliant skills adapt in no time in any situation there are given a chance. But there are not chances in this country, there are just not enough good jobs. The good people, the young people are leaving and the good people the older people who have their home here, their family, their elderly parents they look after, they have to stay. There are internships in architects offices available - 9 month 40h a week for socialwelfare +an extra €50 a week. That might be suitable for graduates with no practical experience, but no - they want somebody with min. 3 years practical experience. I call that slavery and abuse.
I am glad to turn my back to the queue even if that new job is not quite yet what I was looking for. As I want to stay in this country a little longer, that is what I have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment